K1 Fiancé Visa

What is a K1 Fiancé Visa? The fiancé visa, or K-1 visa, is a nonimmigrant (temporary) visa issued to the fiancé of a U.S. citizen (not available for permanent residents) […]

Naturalization Process

In order to become a U.S. citizen, you will need to go through a naturalization process. Eligibility Requirements Be at least 18 years old. Have maintained continuous residence in the United […]

Reentry Permit

A lawful permanent resident (LPR) normally may travel outside the United States and return; however, there are some limitations. A reentry permit can help prevent two types of problems: Your […]